Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chin Up

Does anyone else have trouble keeping their, "chin up"??? I could use some help on this. You know just new ideas as to how to get threw the day to day. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying my prayers, trying to show more faith, reading my scriptures, working my Sunday lessons way in advance of Sunday, etc. but with all that is going on in the world and in my personal "Mashoonga!" world I find it harder and harder. And I hate to say it but money would help. So often no one comes out and says that awful truth: I need more money in my life! There I said it, if you say it it will come. I don't know that yet but we'll see. For me the burden of pressure that sits on my shoulders and just stays there seems to be finding a permanent place. I know the self help stuff, music, a song in your heart, cast your burdens on the Lord, but I come back to this lethargy that paralyzes me from "doing". I usually would garden or make something for someone, or visit a friend, or go to lunch, or shop, or take a class, or do service. But as our funds have shriveled up, and all gone to our business, there isn't anything left. No hair cuts, no contact lenses, no lunches, not even a costco card! This sounds so trivial, and I know there are so many with so much worse, physical pains, death, accidents, trauma, abuse, addictions, jail, prison, homelessness, oppression. I am grateful for my trials, I just wish I could afford them. So if anyone knows of some investors or has ideas to send me back to my possitive nature PLEASE respond!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just keep in mind that you are getting more sleep then me! =)