Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I really am challenged

I really don't get how I could always push the wrong buttons! last night I finally wrote a blog, the first, and thought I published it but... I must have some how deleted it. Stop laughing, I know it has to happen to others too! The sad thing is that I have been looking forward to see if anyone had read it-vanity, pride, ugh! Anyway, I guess I will just start fresh. However, I did like posting about watching mindless TV. And last night was classic. I was tired of watching election results, and not seeing things the way I wanted them to be ( I've decided that yes I am competitive and I don't want my side to loose EVER and so maybe I will move to Mexico!) Anyway, I have a new favorite show-"Rob and Big". It is irreverant, silly, sophmoric, dumb at times but it makes me laugh! Last night Big Black got put into the Genisis book of World Records for eating 3 bananas in 3 min. and for eating the most powdered donuts without licking his lips. And Rob made 21, imagine 21 wr's with his skateboard That's just awesome to me, what a great country we live in that we can do such great things! Check it out... Also in my mode of I'm not going to watch another political speculation, I watched- another fav " That 70's Show". I know I am probably reveling too much about myself and my life by writting this but humor is one of my favorite things. the episode was the one where Red keeps calling his son, Mr. Nude. There really is so much in that show... I guess I see abit of our own family in it. I think you know what I mean. So there you have it. Me unleashed on a blog! Exciting isn't it.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Mom- I love you but you ARE challenged. There was nothing there for me to read. You need to have Heidi give you another tutorial. Love you.

Katie said...

I think your new blog title should be "Robin Unleashed"-catchy. Glad you figured out how to make your post stick. You make me smile.

Katie said...

LOVE the new title!!!!

Scott McMillan said...

yeahhhhh!!!!! I've been waiting for this moment. Loved your first post. Posting issues happen to me a lot. If you go into posts/edit you should be able to find the 'lost' post and publish it...keep 'em comin.

Nellie said...

I love that you are a bloggin' mama! I miss your sense of humor. I hope things are going well. I sure miss your family and hope I can make it out that way sometime this summer to see your cute new grandbaby.