Sunday, August 9, 2009

Slacker

Well sometimes life gets so busy somethings got to go! I know you all have those periods in your lives. But with Blogging it becomes really apparent and public as to what we all choose to give up. In fact, I think about what to blog, but because there is so much I give up...Too much thinking... and as you know sometimes that just a hard thing to do. So, here's again to a new commitment! And in the mean time these are some of the wonderful things in my life! Our cute grandson who is so funny, my darling Katie and Spencer finding joy in everyday, The adventurous Plewe couple that just returned from New Zealand/Australia, and travel up and down the coast and to and from UT constantly, Our beautiful Carly, enduring all the tests these economic times have to give, Elder Max, and his conquering the Korean language as he serves in S. Korea, And of course, Lucky Luke who got to climb Half Dome, go to EFY, play volleyball, shoot hoops, and watch his parents annoy him daily, and my loving husband that I get to make Mashoonga!'s with!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad you are blogging again! Miss you and love you!